Registration of Phytosanitary and Veterinary Products:
- The Registration authority in Chile is the Servicio Agrícola y Ganadero (S.A.G.), – Farming and Animal Husbandry Service – government department dependant on the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Making-up of a dossier, submitting it to S.A.G. and doing the subsequent follow-up till registration is granted.
- Should the customer-company have no legal representative in the country, we shall act on its behalf before S.A.G., in order to attend to whatever is needed locally with regards to the registration granting, its further maintenance and regulatory status with importers and distributors.
Generation of Information:
- Contacts with prestigious toxicological and eco-toxicological laboratories, for generation of studies required for registrations.
- Local efficacy trials.
- Elaboration of Material Safety Data Sheets (M.S.D.S) and Labels according to regulations.
- Market Studies.
- Portfolio selection.
- Selection of Distributors.